Monday, November 3, 2014

Healthy Snacks - Milly's Roasted Pumpkin Seeds

One of my go to snacks 🔽🔽

Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 🎃

I keep these in a container as my go to snack at work and it saves me from snacking on things I shouldn't be eating ☺️

Milly's Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
➡️ Pumpkin Seeds
➡️ Soy Sauce - Tamari is better
➡️ Oil - Coconut is healthier
➡️ Large Roasting Pan

1. Mix 1/4 cup of oil and 1/4 cup of soy sauce together.
2. Spread pumpkin seeds in large roasting pan
3. Pour mixture over the pumpkin seeds mixing it throughout
4. Place in oven on bake at 180 degrees.
5. Leave for 15 minutes - check and mix to turn the seeds. Keep checking in 10 minute intervals afterwards. Seeds should be a darker green than previous but not burnt. Roughly 30 mins max is how long they should be in there.

Enjoy <3

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! I haven't tried roasting pumpkin seeds yet but I've thought about it as it sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you use fresh pumpkin seeds? If so, how well do you clean them?

    ReplyDelete