Friday, September 5, 2014

Kayla Itsines - BBG + Workout Clothes



So this kind of happened.! I printed and bound these babies so I can have a hard copy and have it with me to work from.

I'm so excited to begin using the Kayla Itsines BBG. Even better since it's just under 12 weeks till summer, I'll be bikini ready in now time but more importantly fitter, healthier and happier. I've also got the help guide with some awesome meal plans and promotes healthy eating and has a great lifestyle plan to promote overall health. 

The healthy eating shouldn't be so much of a problem for me as I've already made the change to being a cleaner eater and although I'm not worried about the exercises they do look like I'm going to feel the burn, but a good kind of burn.

I've seen so many amazing transformations so I'm hoping by doing this and my added extra fitness that my journey to muscles won't be too far away. I'm also hoping that it will encourage a healthier lifestyle at my house, I live with 6 friends and id really love to incorporate the healthy eating/lifestyle into our menu at home.

I also picked me up a whole outfit from Kmart they have a really awesome range and it's really affordable this outfit below cost me $20. The cute galaxy shorts were $12 and they have under shorts so when your are working out no one can see up - kind of a necessity in my opinion. The sports crop was $8 and is quite comfy. They also had a seamless version but I'm a matching kind of girl and had to get the right colour. 

Excuse my paleness I've always been a bit of a Casper - I look hilarious my legs are so much darker than everywhere else.! Tan needed here - 12 weeks and it'll be summer so bring on that tan and bring on that bod.!

Has anyone else done the Kayla Itsines 12 week BBG? Are there any tips or things I should know that might help? 

I'm super excited and will be giving you updates along the way.! If your doing the Kayla Itsines 12 week BBG too I'd really like to follow your journey so feel free to leave your blog in the comments below or if you have a journey on Instagram follow me @millysjourneytomuscles and I'll follow you back :)

Happier, healthier and fitter! 

Lots of love,

Milly x


4 comments:

  1. Hi Milly

    Love your blog! We have relatively similar stories and I stumbled upon this post when I was looking for reviews of Kayla's BBG by women with PCOS because it's a little harder/different for us to lose weight and didn't want to spend money on it if it wasn't suited to my (and my ovaries) needs! :) Do you mind letting me know what you though of it and if you'd recommend it to a fellow cyster?Just for background- I've lost 35kgs so I'm not obsessed with losing more weight rather than changing the way my body looks and feels- I gym 6 times a week so I'm not inactive either :)

    Have a good week.
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did u get ur copys made like a book?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make sure that your work out gear fits you well without leaving your body feel way too tight. I truly like the work of clothing with compression benefits and that's why I am totally in love with the compression alo leggings and tank top that I bought on flat 50% discount.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it! workout clothes

    ReplyDelete